Welcome to the website of the CFD Society of Canada! The CFD Society of Canada was established as a non-profit organization in September 1992. Its goal is to promote computational fluid dynamics and to provide a framework for communication and collaboration between researchers, developers and practitioners, in industry, government and academia.
CALL FOR PAPERS/ABSTRACTS
The Canadian Society of Mechanical Engineering and Computational Fluid Dynamics Canada International Congress 2023
May 28 – 31, 2023
The Canadian Society for Mechanical Engineering (CSME) and the CFD society of Canada invite you to submit a paper / an abstract to the joint 2023 CSME / CFD Canada International Congress to be held at Université de Sherbrooke, Sherbrooke (QC), from May 28-31, 2023.
- Advanced engineering systems
- Biomechanics and biomedical engineering
- Computational mechanics
- Engineering analysis and design
- Environmental engineering
- Fluid mechanics
- Heat transfer
- Machines and mechanisms
- Materials technology
- Mechatronics, robotics and controls
- Microtechnology and nanotechnology
- Solid mechanics
- Transportation systems
- EDI initiatives in higher education and research in Québec
- Energy efficiency in Nordic greenhouses
Université de Sherbrooke, Sherbrooke, Québec.
The submissions to the Congress are in two formats:
- Abstract: 400-word maximum
- Full-length paper*: 6-page maximum
* Full-length paper submissions will be considered in the Student Paper Competition. Special issues in international journals will be announced later.
- January 15, 2023: Submission of Abstract/Full Paper
- March 6, 2023: Notification of Acceptance to Authors
- March 20, 2023: Submission of Final Paper (where applicable)
- April 6, 2023: Early Bird Registration Deadline
For more information, visit https://www.csmecongress.org/ or contact congress.csme2023@USherbrooke.ca